Dental Treatment Coordinator
Dental is seeking an individual with an exceptional personality, communication skills, phone skills, and who can build relationships with our new and existing patients. Our practice is looking for someone who is able to work with patient finances, and present treatment using dental insurance. He/she will need to be willing to read and watch training webinars to help them grow in their field. We need people who are passionate enough to go the extra mile to make patients feel comfortable and clear about the treatment they need. People who have a “team player” attitude and will do what it takes to get it done. Adaptability is key to joining our successful team. This is a full-time position (35-40 hours), possibly some Saturdays.
About Southshore Dental:
We are not your average dental office! All of our team members are paid exceptionally well and represent the best in their field.
If you believe your skills match our needs, please call 734-558-1357, and leave a 30-second message telling us why you are the right fit for this position. Then email your resume to [email protected].
At Southshore Dental, we are growing and hiring for a dental assistant position. We are looking for people who value patients and caring for others. People with honesty and integrity, and who are accountable. They will do what they say they will do. Those who believe in being a team player, and know we can do more together than alone. People who are passionate about this career. Whose natural strengths involve helping us simplify processes, help us see the big picture, and adapt to our environment to help us create our efficiencies. Our practice is looking for those who can tolerate interruption and distraction,and can help us build quality solutions to problems our patients have.
This is a full-time position requiring 35-40 hours per week.
Candidate must be experienced in 4-handed dentistry, X-ray certification a plus, excellent understanding of dental assisting procedures, knowledge of anesthesia and sterilization techniques, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail.
How to Apply:
If you think that you would be a good fit for our practice, leave us a 30-second voicemail at 734-775-6108. In your response please include your name, phone number, and why you think you are a good fit for this office. Upon completion of your voice message, email your resume to [email protected]
Highlights of Our Mission Statement
- We are a Preventive, Restorative and Cosmetic practice.
- We strive for excellence.
- We accept the challenge of continuous self-improvement and education.
- We are a Team. Only a carefully coordinated group effort can achieve the degree of excellence we are striving for.
- We enjoy the pursuit of exceeding our patient’s expectations.
- The team demands a high level of participation from their colleagues.
- We work for our patients not insurance companies.
- We will keep our objectivity and recommend the best-personalized care to them.
- It is an honor to care for an individual. We strive to achieve long-term relationships with them.
- When we retire we will look back and know we were part of the very special and not the ordinary.
Join a team of proud professionals working to provide the best care to our community. We are accepting resumes for all positions.
Resumes may be faxed to (734)-479-1343