How all-ceramic crowns from your Riverview dentist can enhance your smile
Crowns are a great way to strengthen damaged and broken teeth and enhance the appearance of your smile. Several different materials can be used to make your crowns, including gold, which is a strong material but also very noticeable, and porcelain-fused-to-metal, which has both strength and beauty but can chip. Now, there is a third choice, all-ceramic crowns, made with zirconia, the strongest ceramic crown.
All-ceramic crowns look completely lifelike because they don’t contain metal, which blocks light. Your all-ceramic crowns are pure ceramic which reflects light, just like your natural teeth. Your dentists at Southshore Dental in Riverview, Michigan want to help you discover the magic of all-ceramic crowns.
All-ceramic crowns are a great solution for people who want the most high-tech, natural looking crowns available. When you choose an all-ceramic crown created by your dentists at Southshore Dental, you will receive a custom-made crown that fits your smile exactly.
Your dentists at Southshore Dental want you to know about the many advantages of all-ceramic crowns. You will love your new all-ceramic crowns because they are:
- Beautiful; made of translucent porcelain, they reflect light and look almost exactly like your natural teeth
- Strong; with an aluminum oxide ceramic core, covered in pure porcelain, they are resistant to breakage
- Comfortable; because they fit better than metal crowns, and are not temperature sensitive
- Perfect; created from exact specifications, your all-ceramic crowns will fit right the first time, with no adjustments needed
- Biocompatible; because they are made of soft-tissue friendly material which helps your gums grow back around your tooth
Your dentists at Southshore Dental have only the latest in state-of-the-art technology to ensure you receive an excellent result. All-ceramic crowns can enhance your smile naturally and beautifully. It’s time you discovered the advantages of all-ceramic crowns. Your dentists at Southshore Dental know you want the best, and you deserve to look great. It’s time to call your dentists at Southshore Dental in Riverview, Michigan and find out more about the advantages of all-ceramic crowns. Call today!